MARYLAND METRICS offers the
R606 series product range.
Produced by an Independent Family Enterprise
– that has been in business since 1884
|Viewable or downloadable R606 series catalog|
Parts to be turned (machined) are the central business of the R606 factory
In this catalogue (Pages 2-29) you will find the scope of standard fasteners normally stocked at the factory.
Examples of some specially made items (Pages 35-36) according to our client’s design, we show only in a limited number.
Here’s a short summary:
The R606 factory can produce and process items up to a diameter of 800 mm (nearly 32 inches), lengths up to 1000 mm, and mass up to 500 kg :
• all metric and Whitworth threads and fine pitch threads as well as trapezoidal, Round-, Pipe-, NPT-, UNC-, UNF- and UN- threads.
• Free cutting steel, heat-treatable steel, structural- and case hardening steel, heat resisting and tough-at-subzero steel, stainless steel, all non-ferrous metal and light-metal alloys as well as other special materials.
• From strength grade/class 11 H to 22 H, from 5 to 12 and 04/05.
• with any kind of surface treatment
• with works certification or in cooperation with international classification companies, e.g. ABS, LR, DNV, TÜV, DB, GL.
Independent Family Enterprise – since 1884
Tradition is important to us, therefore one kept steady in changing of times: the company’s claim for quality and performance.
Consequently the existing Quality-System was enlarged in 1995 and certified by TÜV according to DIN EN ISO 9002. The registration as a producer according to AD-W0/TRD 100 was obtained already in 1993. The factory utilizes the power of tradional values in combination with innovative development. Some appropriate facts:
• Building of a substantial stock of fasteners, including stainless steel standards.
• Initiation of CNC technology since last century’s seventies and the consequent development of this technology to the principal manufacturing method, meanwhile in the fourth generation of machinery.
• Early establishment of a documented quality system and • Initiation of data processing even in production and quality system.
• Registration according to AD-W0 / TRD 100 in 1993
• Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9002 in 1994
• Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 in 2004
Click on a graphic for a full size .pdf page.
Click on a graphic above for a full size .pdf page.
How to order: Please preface each part number with 'R606-' |
Example (using the part number + size + material): R606-GUK06M30x1,5